Below we’ve listed the top ten designer brands that are most highly regarded when it comes to shoes. If you’re looking to impress a girl, or you don’t know what to buy as a Christmas, birthday, or anniversary present, then these are definitely the best designer shoe brands to choose between.
There’s just something about a pair of high-quality, gorgeous designer shoes that warms a girl’s heart, and a good pair of shoes, whether they are heels, flats or boots, can make you feel good about the rest of your outfit and make you carry yourself with more confidence.
Here are the top ten best brands for designer shoes for 2011 and 2012:
1. Jimmy Choo – You can’t hear the words ‘designer shoes’ and not think of Jimmy Choo. A classic brand that you can’t go wrong with. Track down Jimmy Choo discounts at designer sales.
2. Christian Louboutin – Another brand known for its iconic designer shoes, Louboutins are highly sought after.
3. Manolo Blahnik – Trust me, you need a pair of Blahnik shoes in your life, even if you have to wait till the January sales or Black Friday to get your hands on them.
4. Marco Santi – An up and coming designer, his designer shoes are highly sought after because they are harder to get hold of and in limited supply.
5. Alexander McQueen – The late Alexander McQueen has some gorgeous designer shoes, and his legacy will live on.
6. Uggs – Most people don’t think of Australian Uggs as a typical designer brand, but in fact their prices and quality set them at that level. If you can find discount Uggs, don’t hesitate to grab them as they are rarely on offer. Uggs are not suitable for vegans or animal-lovers.
7. Miu Miu – Striking yet feminine shoes, fantastic if you get lucky in sample sales or designer sales.
8. Vivienne Westwood – We’ve got a special discount code for this legendary brand, so keep an eye on our blog over the next few weeks.
9. Kurt Geiger – Beautiful shoes, one of my favourite designers of shoes personally.
10. Gucci – Gucci pumps are one of the most fashionable types of shoe to own. A must have.